Value $ 120,000.00
Constructed during the late 80’s, this building incorporated the use of ‘Hebel’ block construction. ‘Hebel’ block walls and floor panel systems were as the predominant material for this building.
- Supply and install ‘Sika Sarnafil’ sheet membrane system
- Apply specific liquid membrane systems to all vertical surfaces to achieve a watertight finish
- Install sheet metal capping to remediate water ingress through the tops of external walls
- Reinstated and finished effected internal gyprock linings where required.
- Apply paint finish to all involved areas of new work including internal and external facades.