Project value $ 4 million
Remedial repairs to the balconies of two multi storey unit blocks inclusive of the commercial units and common areas at Watt Street Gosford.
- Installation of Sika Sarnafil 2mm Sheet Membrane System to all external affected areas.
- Works are inclusive of –
- Repairs to all balconies on the western elevation including common areas and planter boxes.
- Repairs to the southern elevation of all levels including, cavity flashings, repair of loose render, installation of control joints and application of external wall finish.
- Repairs to the balconies on the western elevation of units including planter boxes.
- External repairs to the top floor units including roof areas and flashings.
- Break out two rows of brickwork above the cavity flashing and provide cavity jacks remove and replace the cavity flashings.
- Remove individual bricks above all the wall vents of each unit and install a cavity flashing complete with weep holes two courses above the wall vents.
- Break out all cracked and drummy cement render to a square saw cut finish. Prepare and Prime the walls surface for new render.
- Repair vertical cracking to the masonry walls with Helical screw reinforcement.
- Reinstate the brick work / cement render and incorporate all required weep holes, horizontal and vertical control joints through the full depth of the render.
- Seal the control joints with mastic sealant. Seal the junction of the rendered walls and aluminum windows on the eastern elevation, with a mastic sealant prior to external wall coating being applied.
- Prepare and paint the entire external façade to all elevations with an Elastomeric paint system.
- Supply and install door seals to the bottom of the aluminum entrance doors.